Press Coverage Guidelines
Editorial and PR Guidelines
Headline and Summary
- Headlines should not be more than 18 words, short and accurate headlines perform better.
- Headlines with active verbs are more appealing.
- Headlines should be accurate in presenting the editorial or press release's content.
- Do not use special characters or symbols in headlines. Symbols can be omitted by some of our media outlet partners.
- Headlines should be important and recent to announce with a news angle.
- The summary should describe the content clearly.
- The summary should be easy to understand and presented in a few short sentences. Some of our media outlet partners might trim long summaries.
Editorial and Press Release Format
- The editorial or press release should be between 400 and 800 words.
- It is not recommended to use casual first person language in press releases. Write as a 3rd party and don't use "I" and "we".
- Asking questions in press releases is not recommended, and they should read as announcements.
- Press releases are not a way to advertise or sell your product.
- Press releases have to be formatted correctly.
- Only use real quotes that are genuine.
- Images and videos are attractive. However, don't exaggerate. 1 video/image per release is the norm.
- It is not recommended to use more than one link per 200 words.
- Contact information should be in the press release.
- Press releases should contain the city and country of origin.
- Editorial Press releases should contain no grammatical and spelling errors.
Topics and Content
- Do not use SPAM related words, and spam filters will reject and delete them.
- Use a professional tone without exaggeration.
- Don't be a salesperson and instead be neutral.
- Write as a third party and don't use personal pronouns such as "I" and "we".
- You may include 1 link for every 200 words.
- You may include 1 image for every editorial/release.
- The article needs to be written in English.
- Add Press Contact information including:
- Full Name
- Company Name
- Company Address
It will not count to the number of words of the article.
Once your order and payment is completed, you will get a Press Coverage Template.
SquaTec and its network, partner, and media outlets do not accept editorials and releases that are:
- related to lawsuits, especially those with negative connotations.
- containing only opinions.
- duplicated content.
- promoting illegal content or activities.
- containing profane languages.
- promoting mortgage, pay day, cash, short-term, long-term loan services, or any other forms of financial products.
- promoting trading software products, trading platforms, trading services, or any other products and services that involve monetary trading.
- promoting escorts, explicit content, sexual enhancement products, or any other sexually related products or services.
- faked news and have the intent to defame or spread rumors.
- aiming revenge against any party.
- promoting dating apps, dating platforms, dating sites, relationship services, or any other dating & relationship related products.
- promoting weaponry, firearms, and armory related products and services.
- promoting pseudoscience related product and services such as psychic reading.
- promoting unverified and unregulated alternative treatment products or services.
- containing radical political opinions/views.
- topics regarding government board, agencies, ministries, policies, administrations, offices, departments and more.
- containing radical religious opinion/view.
- containing unauthorized stock ticker symbols.
- promoting online gambling, online betting, and any other forms of gambling related product or services.
- promoting any forms of alcohol and drugs.
- promoting tobacco and e-cigs related products.
- promoting unregulated products like green coffee, raspberry ketones, HCG, Kratom, Garcinia Cambogia, and more.
- topics regarding illegal device unlocking, rooting or jail-breaking of devices.
- topics regarding pirated software, cracks, APK, and more.
- purely advertising or promotional in nature.
- about affiliate product reviews, product reviews or trials that are excessively promotional.
- content about supplements and weight loss.
- promoting body modification procedures.
- promoting unregulated cosmetics.
Disclaimer: At any circumstances, the SquaTec team reserve the right at all times and without previous notification to approve, disapprove or remove parts or all the published/submitted documents as long as it is inappropriate to be published. Any decision made by the SquaTec team shall be FINAL, and it cannot be challenged.